Aweber form

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ardyss Increases Bonus Comp Plan to $500,000

No you were not dreaming when you read the title. Ardyss is really stepping up to show us that they care about our Success in this company. Ardyss has just announced that the company is increasing there infamous Powerstart Program to $500,000! So guess what team there is really no excuse for you not to be successful in this company. NONE!

I know some of you are reading this and are thinking, Wow! that sounds great, but I can't afford to leave my job yet, I have bills to pay and I need my health insurance. Guess what? Ardyss is giving us health insurance too!!!

Ardyss has just proved to me that they are clearly about the rest in network marketing. This company is paving a way for many of us in our middle class communities to be able to become wealthy, or at least make a whole lot of money. Because you get out of it what you put in.




So if you would like to join Money Motivators the most dynamic team on the West Coast, fill out the box to the left, and lets get you or your way to financial freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment