Aweber form

Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

The reason I couldn't sleep!

When I first started this business I, like I said before I just thought I was going to be selling Body Magics and that was it. I had no idea what I was in for. As I started digging deeper into the business and attending the trainings and researching the company on the internet I realized that I had stumbled onto something that could possibly change my life. Here is an opportunity to change our future for the better, but I thought "Is this real, are people really making $20,000, $40,000 or even $60,000 a month?" To be totally honest with you I still did not believe it at first.

So as I am hearing all of these amazing stories and learning about the compensation plan and bonuses I was a believer. Hearing that Ardyss pays you ten different ways and one of those ways allows you to make up to $60k, I was sold. All I could think of was who did I know that would love to hear about this opportunity, or who would be interested in these products. I mean who wouldn't love a product that can make you lose up to three dress sizes instantly?!? Not to mention Ardyss has a whole reshaping line of over 19 garments, and a nutritional line that taste good and work great.

Now is the time for me to make my plan, because if you fail to plan you plan to fail. This week I will be hitting the pavement in my neighborhood and exposing them to this business. I will also start learning more about marketing and branding myself . So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment