Aweber form

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why I joined Ardyss

Before I even knew what Ardyss was, I had heard of the Body Magic. I would hear this woman talking about it on the Michael Baisden show all the time, but I didn't think anything of it. Then earlier this year at a womens health conference, I saw about 3 or 4 booths that were set up with vendors from Ardyss International selling the Body Magic and Le'Vive. When I went back to work the next day, I talked about it all day to my co-worker, but after that didn't really think nothing of it. About four months later I run into a woman at a birthday party, who said that she had just came back from a Ardyss conference in Atlanta and that it was really taking off out there. I got some brochures from her and went home. I looked at those brochures all night, because I was so excited. Now I still did not know anything about Ardyss or it's compensation plan, I just thought I was going to be selling Body Magics. I was so impressed by the garments that I signed right up to be a distributor. Every since then I have been trying to learn everything that I can about this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment